Sunday, December 10, 2006

Didn't Measure Up!


Well we haven't blogged for a while, we have been busy training for Christmas eve. After talking with Mrs Freelance Nerd we realised it was like training for the Sutton Fun Run, so those of you out there who trained for that will know the effort we have put in. Long hours of flying, eating and sleeping. We are exhausted, only for our hopes to be dashed. We didn't get picked for the Christmas Eve mission. It was decided we weren't yet strong enough and where to small. Rudolf has took it worst, he was laughed at already because of his nose so I think he felt a little humiliated - so I think he needs a bit of encouragement. I am in truth a little relieved we weren't chosen, I think we need to be with Mrs FLN, I don't like the thought of her being on her own at such a tough time, Teapot, Timelord and Al will be there, but she needs her special Reindeer!

Oh well we will have to be content with decorating Teapot and Timelords tree. It took me ages to get Rudolf down from the top - I told him he needed to be good to be the angel!

Christmas Antler Buts to you all,

Robbie

5 Comments:

At 12:05 am, Blogger Twenty Something said...

awww you two are the prettiest christmas reindeer up on the top of the tree! i hope rudolph is feeling a bit better now, he hasn't got a silly nose he has a very handsome red nose, the other reindeer were just jealous!

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger Fabparental said...

I thought I should inform you that three of Robbie and Rudolph's relatives are currently in residence on our tree!
There's a gold sparkly one, a brown one with a lantern wearing a scarf to keep out the cold and a very cute claret velvety sparkly designer one! They are not currently named - shocklingly! This will be a job for our American princess on her return!

(The brown reindeer is wearing the scarf - not the lantern! Thought I should clear that up!)

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Well done Reindeer, you have posted again, I was beginning to think the meat in our freezer was you!!!!

I am sorry you were not chosen this year, but I think that it is a good thing as Mrs FLN needs you to look after her this Christmas.

Maybe Santa will drop off some Reindeer biscuits and Carrots for you
;-)

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger The Random One said...

im not a fan of all this antler-butting, it's very dangerous you know Robbie

 
At 6:41 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Now you have had enough time to get over Christmas and not puling that sleigh. The Orbs want to see you blogging again!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home