Sunday, October 01, 2006

Well Let Us Introduce Ourselves

Hi, this is me Robbie, I am the oldest out of the two of us. I was born in December 1998 in the North Pole, but moved to Portsmouth for a brief spell shortly after, and then transfered to Birmingham as my permenant residence to be with my owner.
As you can see I am the smaller reindeer, however although small I have the nerdy tendencies and am the brains behind this operation! I have learned all the technical stuff from the master and hope to be able to dazzle you with my brilliance!

Hi I'm Rudolf I am the youngest reindeer. I also was born in the North Pole in December 2000, and moved to Birmingham shortly after to take up residence with my owner.
My age is not an issue though as I have many useful skills, I know how to shop on line, I can fly quite good (sometimes get lost and stuck in trees!), I also feel that I am very photogenic, I guess you can see this.
I have been taking flying lessons for a few years now, in training for pulling the sleigh, however I have not been chosen for the task as yet as I don't yet meet the height requirements!
I can be misunderstood, some think I am the badly behaved reindeer - how rude.

Well we hope you will enjoy our blog entries, as they detail where our adventures take us.

Thanks for reading our Blog

Robbie & Rudolf

5 Comments:

At 12:29 am, Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

awwww

 
At 7:29 am, Blogger The Random One said...

Robbie & Rudolf I think you're blog is going to be HUGE hit all over the world....I see awards nights in your future...... but what wuld you wear? Oooh just think of all the photographers and girl-reindeer who will be flooing towards u!!

Do you 2 remember the Car-Treasure Hunt you took part in?

 
At 8:38 am, Blogger James said...

Wow! This is amazing! I have always been a big fan of santas most useful flying helpers and now, through the wonders of technology and the grace of the web elves, you are here, ONLINE for me to read every day!

Yes rudolf, it's clear you are quite photogenic, and also, quite stylish!!

I look forward to following your adventures!

Long live Santa.

 
At 10:38 am, Blogger D Baynham said...

I think after having that special bath and spin yoou look amazing, but have you shrunk?

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Welcome to our little nerdy community boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home