Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Naughty Rudolf

We haven't posted for a while so missing you all. I haven't had time really. Rudolf has been ill and so I have had to look after him as Mrs Freelance Nerd has also been ill and is still unwell now. Who needs a hot water bottle when you have a Reindeer and a semi human with a temperature!

It was all Rudolfs own making, I told him not to eat the carrots that had been put in the compost (they had a lot of mould), but would he listen oh no! He flew out to the compost bin and munched his way through 4 carrots and has been sick and ill ever since.

I don't suppose I sound very sympathetic, I have been looking after him though! Cleaning up and getting water.

I will post some interesting stuff when he has fully recovered. All our best work is together.

Antler Buts to you all,

Robbie

8 Comments:

At 4:06 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Dear Robbie and Rudolf

Please can you post some nice pictures of yourselves, and maybe some funny stories of what you get up o when Mrs Freelancenerd goes out leaves you home alone, I hear you sometime end up in the curtains and also watch Russel Coite with Tiger?

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger The Random One said...

Dear Robbie,

Has anyone or thing been round to visit Rudolf and Mrs FreelanceNerd on their sick-beds? I would have thought Jolly Green Giant would be round like a shot to offer medicines and comfort food.....the least he can do after being the most likely cause ....... not those mouldy carrots!

 
At 5:54 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Hey Rudolf, you missed a good night last night Robbie even had a beer and some of my Garlic and Chilli Nann.

 
At 7:45 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

About time you started blogging again

 
At 9:24 am, Blogger Poverty to Prophet said...

Yeh, where are the reindeer. I have just been shouting as Mrs teapot suggested and my neighbours are now thinking of applying for an ASBO!!!

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Oi Robbie and Rudy get a blogging again.


*shouing* GET BLOGGING AGAIN

 
At 6:04 pm, Blogger The Random One said...

I don't like raising my voice, but am miming as loud as I can

"STOP FAFFIN ABOUT & CONTINUE YOUR BLOGGING YOU CRAZY LOVEABLE REINDEER!"

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger The Random One said...

Now Robbie, you should know that Rudolf has been sneaky he's posted a blog on Mrs Teapot's blogsite...... so confusing all of your fans. In the true spirit of rivalry you have no choice but to blog again here......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home