Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bad Week

Well it seems that we are much in demand to post on our blog, so here we are. It has been a difficult week on two fronts. Firstly after Jolly Green giant threatened legal action we had to consult our lawyers. Timelord had some excellent advice as did Paddington Bear. So Jolly Green Giant you need to watch out, we have a great legal team!!

Secondly we are really missing our owner Mr Freelance Nerd. Robbie could not even type the post this morning and so I have had to step in. We have not been flying this week and so we are in poor training for the big day, we have just wanted to stay asleep.

I miss Freelance Nerd a lot. We used to have little arguments about who's side of the bed it was and I used to antler him. He took it all in good humour! The last time we had our little dayly wrestle will stay with me forever. I wish he was here I think he would be impressed with our nerdyness! Robbie used to watch him work quite often, sitting on his shoulder or tucked into the top of his dressing gown. and sit and read with him before he went to sleep, or woke Mrs Freelance Nerd to tell her what he was reading - not a good move!

I will try and post some nice pictures of us together, when I have worked out how to use the photocopying thing that puts them onto the computer - I stand corrected Robbie just told me it is called a scanner!!

Bye for now

Rudolf

9 Comments:

At 4:37 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

yaaah Rudolph, well done for typing the blog today.

Don't worry about Jollygreen Giant, he's all mouth, he'll back down. We all miss Mr Freelancenerd, maybe Mrs Freelancenerd could help you to find a photo off Robbie, you and him together or with my wizardry you could send me some pictures and I could magic you all in 1 photo so you could have by it your bed?

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger The Random One said...

Bed? I thought you 2 would have a special personalised sleigh each....or is that coming at xmas?

If you're well behaved this week maybe Mrs FreelanceNerd will take you to Villa Park next saturday.....one of Mr FreelanceNerd's favourtist places to unleash frustration and histerical laughter!

Please forgive me but all the cake had gone by the time I read your comment.... but I'll be back in Sutton for November and December so will bring you round some treats to make up for it?

 
At 6:43 pm, Blogger Twenty Something said...

Aww bless you both, getting out of bed is hard sometimes and i'm sure you fly well enough to have a week off!
You have to give the other raindeer a chance to catch up with you both!
A completly weird question do you eat that sparkly stuff that they have in Santa Clause the Movie? if so how does it sparkle like that???

 
At 5:29 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Errr it is about time you update your blog!!! Do you lke your special new photo?

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Well Princess Helen, we actually eat magic reindeer biscuits which Rudolf buys online. It does have a glitter to it, very special looking.

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Mmmmmm so where are the updates please?

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger The Random One said...

have you gotton lost following time lord's no-left-turn signs, they take you miles away from the computer. Do reindeer use A-Z's or does Santa have a tom-tom in the sleigh?

 
At 2:54 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Santa doesn't just have a tom tom he has a full drum kits and bikes and keyboards...dolls, books, DVD's, CD's............

I hear there are photos of you flying about the living room

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger Fabparental said...

I have just discovered the reindeer blog - it's so random -I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home