Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Home alone! With Tiger! help!

Now that Mrs FLN has reminded me of my password I thought I better post here. Also Robbie was not pleased in my posting on the Teapots Blog, I better keep him sweet!

Rudolf here!! I'm feeling a bit wary this evening as Mrs. Freelance Nerd has gone off to Nottingham, and whilst she has gone, I've been left all on my own with Tiger. He's already had a biff at me, even though at the moment all is quiet. You NEVER know with cats. They are totally unreadable! Tiger can sit and stare at me for ages, which is unnerving, and not move an inch. Difficult to tell what he's thinking, with his unblinking eyes. I was only going to have a bit of fun, but he did not like me using him as a hot water-bottle! So here I am trying not to move until he's gone to sleep again. Like I said, "You NEVER know with cats." I am also a bit bovvered, "Am I bovvered?" about Mrs. Freelance Nerd as on the TV earlier there was a programme which had just started, (after a lot of humans had been twirling about, and then harangued by some others who told them if their twirling had been successful! Never will understand humans!!) Anyhoo, the programme was all about Nottingham. Ah, says I, Mrs FL has gone there. But it seems there are a lot of scary folk there too, who live in woods and shout a lot and others who live in a castle and are scary. They wear strange clothes. Mrs. Time Lord is not watching it anymore, so I don't know how it ends! So I hope that Mrs. FL does not meet anyone dressed in green and carrying bows and arrows. I miss her. Mrs. Time Lord has been looking at my sparkle and I just know she's itching to brighten it up! Oh well, back to the waiting game. Tomorrow it seems, there will be a dog arriving here called Glennie. Glennie is real, (you think I'M not real? Think again!!) and she is a Guide Dog for her owner who is Mrs. Time Lord's cousin. Tiger tends to go in the greenhouse when they arrive! Should be fun, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.



Well, I finally think I can move at long last. easy does it................................................. There I made it! Now, I'll go off to see if i can find something to eat....................mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mr. Time Lord has been shopping today. Mustn't disturb the sleeping Tiger!! More than my lif'e s worth!Bye for now. Don't tell Mrs Time Lord, (also known as Mrs. Tea pot) that I've ben using the laptop will you? Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home