Friday, November 17, 2006

A Night on the town!!

I thought I would post for a change!! I've not really been up to it, so Rudolf has hopefully kept you entertained with his antics - nothing new there then (I'll probably get butted for that later).

I can't believe it, but yes I did go to the Cliff Richard concert with Mrs Freelance Nerd, her friend, Timelord and Teapot. Mr Freelance Nerd would be ashamed of me. It' wasn't too bad. There were quite a few people wearing tinsle which was very exciting - I like tinsel - noone brought any for me to wear :-( I think I would have looked good with tinsel round my neck. It would have looked great on the photos. I get my photogenicness from Mr Freelance Nerd, as you can see on Mrs Freelance Nerds Blog. Rudolf obviously takes after Mrs Freelance Nerd!!! Anyway back to the point.


Here I am just after we arrived. Someone moved the camera!!! We were very high up and was tempted to fly to the stage - I think cliff would have really liked that (Mrs Freelance Nerd didn't think so), Lyd was up for it, but I realised I haven't flown with passengers before and she is a lot bigger than me!! Anyway there were lots of people there. I was very surprised there weren't other reindeer there, but Mrs Freelance Nerd said it was difficult enough getting me past security, can you imagine if there were more of us!! Think of all the cleaning up - some reindeer are not house trained!


Here I am again, this time with Mrs Freelance Nerd and my new friend Lyd. She is quite cool but a bit worried about her, she seems to really like Cliff and I don't just mean his music!! He must be at least 3 times her age. I suppose I am not that good with ages but he looks loads older than Timelord and Teapot he must be 2 times their age. Maybe he is as old as Father Christmas!

I think Mrs Freelance Nerd looks half asleep, I don't think she was bored.

Here is Cliff doing my favourite song of the night. As you can see from the background it is a Christmas song, his latest one. I liked this and got very excited and started dancing. It made me think of snow and oh maybe Father Christmas will choose me for the sleigh this year as I have grown since last year. I will be able to help deliver the presents with my friends. I can't wait to play in the snow yipeeeeeeeee! Sorry got a bit carried away their.

Robbie

4 Comments:

At 1:44 am, Blogger The Random One said...

Robbie......Mr FreelancNerd would indeed be ashamed of you......you wouldn't live it down! Still I guess a professional was needed to keep Mrs F, Lyd, Timelord and Teapot in order. I bet Mrs F and Teapot were doing what they would call 'dancing' alot during the evening?! How old is Father Christmas btw...... can you tell is in human and Reindeer years as I know there's a big difference between the 2.

Will we get to see you preforming on stage in our lifetime Robbie?

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger timelord in the tardis said...

move over Robbie Williams is all that needs to be said....

 
At 10:13 am, Blogger D Baynham said...

I am glad you kept Lyd and Mrs FN in order Robbie, and Timelord was keeping Teapot in order so who was keeping you and Timelord in order?

Next time can you take a zoom lense as Cliff looks a little smaller than Chris which is very hard to imagin.

 
At 9:13 am, Blogger philth said...

Oh wise Rangifer tarandus, where ist thou owner?

Have you hit the gym yet in preparation for the all nighter you've got to pull next month?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home