Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rudolf's revenge!! Is this what reindeer eat?!!

Hello again from me, thought I would copy this one over too.

Hello! One last blog from me, (Rudolf!) on Mrs. Teapot's site! Mrs. Freelance Nerd is back from Nottingham, and on the warpath as I've been a naughty boy! I hope she starts to put us on our own site again................I know people have been SHOUTING!! Well, ........Tiger definately doesn't taste nice! So, I guess I'll stick with the beer and biscuits recommended by Mrs. FL and English Blogger. Tara a bit!! Am I a Brummie or what?!!!! Identity crisis possibly looms. What nationality am I?!! Let me know! Post cards to Mrs. FL please.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

So you can't post an original posting....you copy your posting from the Teapots blog!!!!!

So are you both going to see Sir Cliff Richard? If so I want to see some photo's here tomorrow or no beer for you both.

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger The Random One said...

Rudolf.... 2nd-hand blogging is not very professional....but then you're only a side-kick to Robbie..... you could learn a thing or 2 from him. ;-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home